Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fresh King Crab Legs


If you are a seafood lover and have never had fresh King Crab Legs, you are in for a tasty treat. These are not your typical skinny little crab legs that you find in most seafood restaurants or at a party. Ladies and gentlemen these are the real thing. They are full of huge pieces of sweet succulent crab meat and with a little effort can be easily obtained, even in landlocked areas of the United States through Giovanni’s Fish Market online.

Living most of my life in Washington State, these leggy beauties were a common site served at parties or just a simple dinner main course. When I was transferred to Nebraska a few months ago trying to find fresh seafood was like looking for a needle in a haystack as I quickly found out. When looking for fresh King Crab Legs at the local supermarket I was told the only crab they carried were the small crabs. So, I thought the crabs would at least be fresh dungeness crab -- unfortunately they were not. This was not the type of crab I wanted to serve at my next dinner party, especially to my boss and coworkers.

After my husband reminded me that I could still get fresh seafood delivered from this site right to my home, I quickly placed an order. It was great that the seafood was shipped within 24 hours and I knew it was fresh. I could not wait to serve the King Crab Legs and fresh salmon that we were so accustom to having on a weekly basis when we lived in Washington State.

The dinner party was a big success with all the seafood we served. We received so many compliments and my boss was especially pleased with the salmon fillets. With the high quality of the seafood that we served all of our guests, they all wanted to know when we would be hosting another seafood dinner party.


No comments:

Post a Comment